- 1 can Black beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 can Black eyed peas - drained and rinsed
- 1 can Shoe peg corn – drained and rinsed
- 1 jar Pimentos (or roasted red peppers chopped)
- ½ jar jalapeños chopped fine (use more or less to taste)
- 1 red onion chopped fine
- 2 stalks of celery chopped fine
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- Mix all caviar ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat all marinade ingredients on stove, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Let mixture cool before pouring over caviar.
- Cover and let flavors marinate overnight for best results.
- Strain caviar in a colander to remove excess liquid.
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops or Fritos Scoops.