Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wilton Fondant & Gumpaste - Final Cake!

I'm so sad that my fondant & gumpaste class is over! I definitely need to learn how to make some more gumpaste flowers. My instructor offered me some private lessons, so I may need to take her up on it. She also took some pictures of my final cake and told me that I was going to have a great career! So if any of you out there need a cake, cupcakes or some cookies, I'm your girl!



I LOVE all of the teeny tiny daisies spilling onto the cake
Hey, can we eat this thing yet?



6 comments:

noisy penguin said...

Um hi. This is amazing.

Adria said...

Holy crap, Vicki. Gorgeous. You could definitely do this for a living!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap dude! This is incredible! You have the magic touch :) ~bloomie

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cake! I love the delicate flowers!

Erin said...

I have a random question for you, unrelated to this post. Have you ever tried freezing the oreo truffles? If so, does it work well? Thanks :)

T said...

holy crap i have no idea who u are but i'd totally pay a lot for a cake that beautiful!
kudos