- 12 oz. milk chocolate (I use Ghirardelli chips)
- 6 oz. white chocolate
- 15 Oreos
- Put the oreos into a large ziploc bag and crush them until they are in small, bite-sized pieces.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler.
- When chocolate is melted and smooth, carefully stir in Oreo pieces.
- Spread the mixture onto a foil covered cookie sheet, trying to keep the cookies in an even layer.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave and drizzle it on top. Use a knife to swirl.
- Let cool & harden (I put the tray in the refrigerator to speed things up). Break into bite sized pieces.