Source: Land O' Lakes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimento, well-drained (I could not find pimentos, so I used roasted red pepper instead)
- 1 tablespoon chopped mild green chiles, well-drained
- 3 large (10-inch) spinach-flavored flour tortillas
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small bowl. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except tortillas.
- Place about 2/3 cup cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Spread mixture evenly to within 1/8 inch of edge. Roll each tortilla up tightly; wrap with plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces. Serve with salsa, if desired.